Thread: new to forum

Default new to forum

I am from N.E. Wa. I've been fishing for years but just got a new to me boat so I'm stepping up my game. I fish Lake Roosevelt a lot for trout and kokes mainly but am gearing up for sturgeon. My boat is a 19 ft Hewescraft searunner with 150hp Mariner and 10hp Honda. Thanks in advance for all of the information.

Welcome aboard Mothman and may 2018 be a fantastic fishing year for you as you put your new boat through her paces.

Regards,

Kokanee64

Post Bunker

Quote Originally Posted by mothman View Post
    I am from N.E. Wa. I've been fishing for years but just got a new to me boat so I'm stepping up my game. I fish Lake Roosevelt a lot for trout and kokes mainly but am gearing up for sturgeon. My boat is a 19 ft Hewescraft searunner with 150hp Mariner and 10hp Honda. Thanks in advance for all of the information.
    Also new to the forum. Looks to me like I'm tromping on mothman's thread here. If so, I apologize and would someone kindly let me know and I will quickly back out and try to figure another way in. I would like to hear some thoughts on what to look for in a fish finder used primarily for Koke fishing. Again, please tell me if i'm out of line here.

Default Bunker

Just go into main forum and hit new post welcome aboard