Thread: 2017 Fall Bear Lake Brats

Default 2017 Fall Bear Lake Brats

Its that time for the gathering. The date is set for Sept 23 at Bear Lake State Park marina in Garden City. Start chiming in so we can get a good head count.

I'll bring the Brats
    2000 F250 7.3L Diesel
    2007 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Yamaha F150 Yamaha 9.9 kicker 4 Walker Electric Downriggers Raymarine Element HV 9 Uniden Solara VHF

, I will be out of town that weekend!
    Team:Rocky Mountain Tackle, Radical Glow, Fresh water basics, Velocity fishing.

Thumbs up Count Me In

Ill be there earlier in the week through that weekend. When exactly not sure yet, but Saturday for sure.

Like I told you the other day it really depends on how my hunts have gone up to that point but if I can I will let you and Dallas know. I have been trying to make it for the last two years now in both the spring and fall and haven't been able to make it happen yet so I'd really like to get it done this time.

Its understandable that hunting season will take priority since its only at a certain time of year. Fishing goes year round. Looking fwd to being with those who would like to come and play fishing for a day and have a meal at the end topped of with the finest BS that is provided.
    2000 F250 7.3L Diesel
    2007 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Yamaha F150 Yamaha 9.9 kicker 4 Walker Electric Downriggers Raymarine Element HV 9 Uniden Solara VHF

Put me and Pam on the list , not positive right now that we can make it . But We're thinking positive , have a lot going on right now. But I'm needing some Hydrotherapy very soon.
    1997 Starcraft 170, Mariner 90hp ,9.9 Yamaha, Raymarine Element 9HV , Minn Kota I-Pilot

Default Brats gathering,

I'm a definite maybe for the gathering, sure was hard having to be at work knowing every one was fishing last spring, don't want to go through that again🚤
    [SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by saltrunner75 View Post
    I'm a definite maybe for the gathering, sure was hard having to be at work knowing every one was fishing last spring, don't want to go through that again🚤
    Thats whats nice about doing this gathering twice during the year. If you can't do one the other will be on the front door.
    2000 F250 7.3L Diesel

We might make it if our trip to lake powell doesn't pan out

The more the merrier , We would like to see a good turn-out this fall.
    1997 Starcraft 170, Mariner 90hp ,9.9 Yamaha, Raymarine Element 9HV , Minn Kota I-Pilot

Its looking better for me but still up in the air. I did get my elk on the ground already so that is one big step in the right direction for making it to the gathering this fall.
    2016 Lund 1775 Crossover XS aka the "Play N Hooky"

Quote Originally Posted by Wyo307 View Post
    Its looking better for me but still up in the air. I did get my elk on the ground already so that is one big step in the right direction for making it to the gathering this fall.
    Ryan, Congrats on getting your Elk as I found out a couple of days ago. We had a good day on the Gorge until Thor started throwing a few bolts around. Getting excited about the gathering again.
    2000 F250 7.3L Diesel

Just saw this post after you PM me
    we are going to Fish lake that week.
    been planing it for a while.
    Robert

OK guys , the gathering is next Saturday at Bear Lake . Looking to get a headcount between now and Friday . Also we need to start a list of what we need to bring.

I got the Brats
    Gonefishing-Buns, condiments, plates, utinsels

Needing potluck stuff
    2000 F250 7.3L Diesel

​Pam and I will will bring Browines , chips and salsa.

Looks like its going to be a small turn out this time. Sorry I cant make it. Yu four have a great time! Be safe!
    Team:Rocky Mountain Tackle, Radical Glow, Fresh water basics, Velocity fishing.

Default Gathering Cancellation

With the lack of participation since the hunting season is in full swing and weather conditions deteriorating the gathering is canceled.
    2000 F250 7.3L Diesel