Thread: This Week at Flaming Gorge

Default This Week at Flaming Gorge

Hey Guys-
    Question for you guys using the brad's cut baits for kokes? What do you use in the scent chamber??
    Also, are the Kokes still holding out in front of Rawlings? Info is appreciated! Will be up there Thursday- the weekend come say HI! White W/Red strip searay and were always happy to share info with fellow fisherman

I just got home from the Gorge today and had some really good days and some not so good days. The fish are really moving right now and where you find them one day, they may not be there tomorrow. Rawlins produced a couple fish for me but the point on the other side as well as the pipeline were better. The Brad's Cut Plug didn't produce at all for me this trip and I don't put anything in the scent chamber. This trip was either bill fish squids or small micro squids. The last couple of days were all small micro squid at 70' or somewhere close to that depth.
    2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually, 21' North River Seahawk

Super D
    Thanks for the heads up! And 70 FT WOW Thats getting pretty deep for Kokes. Any word on how the buckboard area is producing?

Default This week at The Gorge

I was up this past weekend, was a lot of boats and a lot of algae around The Ranch and Squaw Hollow. Very slow pickings and most boats I was close to were also struggling. Moved down to the Pipeline the next day and caught our limits by 10:30 AM

Quote Originally Posted by robertw View Post
    I was up this past weekend, was a lot of boats and a lot of algae around The Ranch and Squaw Hollow. Very slow pickings and most boats I was close to were also struggling. Moved down to the Pipeline the next day and caught our limits by 10:30 AM
    Thanks for the Report! That's NOT good news.....