Thread: License Question

Default License Question

Hey guys, This is probably a stupid question and in the wrong place but here it goes. When purchasing the Reciprocity Stamp for Flaming Gorge to go with my Utah license do I have to purchase a Wyoming Conservation Stamp? I haven't in the past and when I used to buy the stamp in Wyoming prior to online was always told I didn't need it but now I can't find where it is exempt. Hopefully I am just missing something and overlooked it, if not I guess I will take my beating and quickly purchase it.

Thanks

Jared

Nope, just the 10 dollar stamp
    Team:Rocky Mountain Tackle, Radical Glow, Fresh water basics, Velocity fishing.

I remember reading this in the past but it doesn't pertain to us in Utah who crosses the state line to fish the Gorge, we are only required to have the Wyoming Reciprocal stamp. Page 4 of the Wyoming Fishing Regulations explains the conservation stamp and the exemptions. This only pertains to who is holding a Wyoming hunting and/or fishing license. I have been checked quite few times on the water while fishing Wyoming side making sure I have valid Utah fishing license with the valid Wyoming reciprocal.

https://wgfd.wyo.gov/Regulations/Reg...GREGS_BROCHURE
    2000 F250 7.3L Diesel
    2007 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Yamaha F150 Yamaha 9.9 kicker 4 Walker Electric Downriggers Raymarine Element HV 9 Uniden Solara VHF

Thank you, I was reading page 4 of the fishing regulations and for some reason it just wasn't clicking for me. I kept going back that the stamp didn't have the little exempt asterisk by it. Anyway thanks again and maybe I should be a little more awake next time I am scanning the rules.