Thread: Greeting Fishing fanatics

Default Greeting Fishing fanatics

Hey guys,

Been reading your threads for quite a while and decided to join. Just an old guy retired and building tackle to supplement retirement. Kokanee has been on the forefront of my business as it is growing nationwide. I live in North Idaho and Blueback fishing is really on fire here. I am old school and not so great with computer as I just taught myself how to use one (too old and never grew up with it.....but I sure like them. Well looking forward to talking tackle, methods etc. Hope you all are fishing today! God Bless

Paul

Welcome Blueman Tackle, we are glad to have you with us. Are you anywhere near CDA? I 'm hoping to fish Lake Pend Oreille one day, Last time I was up there was about 3 years ago . Anyway happy to have you and looking forward to your post and questions.
    1997 Starcraft 170, Mariner 90hp ,9.9 Yamaha, Raymarine Element 9HV , Minn Kota I-Pilot

Welcome aboard.
    I just know stuff...

Default Very near to Lake Pend Oreille.....

Quote Originally Posted by AFDan52 View Post
    Welcome Blueman Tackle, we are glad to have you with us. Are you anywhere near CDA? I 'm hoping to fish Lake Pend Oreille one day, Last time I was up there was about 3 years ago . Anyway happy to have you and looking forward to your post and questions.
    Hi,
    I am very near to that lake about 30 miles north of me and I am going next week for Kams. They have been biting on the surface with flies. My buddy has hooked quite a few with a fly called Frisky Jenny and they have got off. I am designing tube flies that I think are going to do the job. I am fishing the Blues on Hayden Lake and been pretty good with bugs early in the year now seems to be moving into other things I've designed. I have a deadly minnow design that is very tiny and super shiny .....they love it. Also have a mysis bug that has been doing pretty well deeper. Anyway I hope I am posting this right I have never done it before and just learned computers a while ago. Just didn't grow up with any of it. Have a great day....... hope your are all fishin soon.
    Paul

blueman Tackle I can sympathize with the computer literacy, I too grew up without one and also learned a lot on my own. Will also be looking fwd to your posts.
    2000 F250 7.3L Diesel
    2007 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Yamaha F150 Yamaha 9.9 kicker 4 Walker Electric Downriggers Raymarine Element HV 9 Uniden Solara VHF