Thread: Salmon & Trout Seminar June 24 with by Gary Miralles at Bryant Tackle Nantahala Lake

Default Salmon & Trout Seminar June 24 with by Gary Miralles at Bryant Tackle Nantahala Lake

Gary Miralles with Shasta / Macks Tackle will be hosting a Kokanee salmon and trout seminar on June 24 at Bryant Bait & Tackle, Nantahala Lake North Carolina. Gary will offer years of west coast knowledge and product to all of the deep water trollers of the southern Appalachian mountains.

See you there!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bryant flyer.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	112.9 KB 
ID:	9047

Default How was the fishing and seminar?

Quote Originally Posted by 1bigfish View Post
    Gary Miralles with Shasta / Macks Tackle will be hosting a Kokanee salmon and trout seminar on June 24 at Bryant Bait & Tackle, Nantahala Lake North Carolina. Gary will offer years of west coast knowledge and product to all of the deep water trollers of the southern Appalachian mountains.

See you there!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bryant flyer.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	112.9 KB 
ID:	9047
    Fred how did you and Gary do fishing? I am hoping you got some kokes,I'm dying to hear some good news on the kokes. Sorry I couldn't get out there would love to have met Gary Miralles and talked to you.

Default Got em

We caught 1 salmon, 2 rainbow, 1 walleye and one smallmouth in 3 hours. One trout was about 5 pounds. His tackle and techniques works.

Default Nice!

How big was your kokanee and how deep were y'all getting them?

Default Salmon

The fish was 12-13" and lean. We caught it at 65' down.