Thread: Dr Sonar videos/DVDs

Default Dr Sonar videos/DVDs

Just wondering is anyone has used the DVDs to learn more about your sonar? It looks like he has a DVD for just about any sonar out there. I was looking at the Lawrence HDS gen 3 to maybe learn some more skill reading it and using it better. There doesn't seem to bea lot of advanced use information out there.
    Thanks for looking. Save some for the rest of us.
    CH
    God does not subtract one minute of life for the hours spent fishing.

There is a thread on northwest fishing reports site under boating topics, on sonar interpretation, lots of interesting info, try that first. With a new gen3 lowrance unit it has been informative. I don't know of anyone who has shelled out money for one of these DVDs. Bob R

Yea kind of figured that when I didn't get any replyes right away . I'll check out that site and see what they say. The HDS Gen is a nice unit but I have kind of been on my own learning it's set up and all the bells and whistles. I can set up for basic fishing but I know it do a lot more, and show a lot more info if used right. Thanks for your response. I sure appreciate it.
    Good luck.
    CH
    God does not subtract one minute of life for the hours spent fishing.

I have been tempted to buy the dvd but there is so much out their on you tube I don't know what else they could add. it just takes time to find all that is free.
    also the way you fish may be different.