Thread: TOO A GOOD FRIEND & FISHERMAN

Smile TOO A GOOD FRIEND & FISHERMAN

I have been in contact on & off periodically with a really good friend to a lot of us and is a member here on KFF. Smokepoles(Chuck) has recently undergone heart surgery and is now back home recovering. As he told me everything went well during the surgery. Glad your doing really good Chuck, get well soon, we missed you at the Brats spring gathering and will be looking fwd to seeing you this fall. Here's to you Chuck
    2000 F250 7.3L Diesel
    2007 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Yamaha F150 Yamaha 9.9 kicker 4 Walker Electric Downriggers Raymarine Element HV 9 Uniden Solara VHF

Hey Chuck , I hope that things continue to get better for you. Look forward to seeing you in the fall. get well soon Bud.
    1997 Starcraft 170, Mariner 90hp ,9.9 Yamaha, Raymarine Element 9HV , Minn Kota I-Pilot

Thanks for the good wishes. I walked a couple miles yesterday, not a world record pace, but I think OK for 5 days after heart surgery. Did two miles again today and will shoot form a couple more later. I missed getting out for 11 yr grandson's first turkey yesterday, and my target is to be able to get out bass fishing by mid-May at the latest as that little guy is a fishing fool.

I enjoyed the pics of the gathering, Roger.

Cool

get well , and you still have the best screen name on the net

Glad your doing good Mr poles
    I just know stuff...