Thread: New kokanee angler from Idaho

Default New kokanee angler from Idaho

Hello, I've been fishing for more than 50 years but just recently discovered Kokanee. I fish mainly from a kayak complete with sonar and a downrigger with one rod and longline another. Looking foreword to reading the posts on this forum and learning from more experienced koke anglers.
    Thanks,
    Trident

Welcome to the forum. If we can get the weather to give all the lakes a break, I am sure the fishing will give us something to talk about. Looking forward to hearing of your kayak fishing adventures.
    17 ft. red/white Crestliner
    90 hp and 8hp Hondas

h Trident 13 , Welcome to KokaneeFishingForums . We are glad to have you aboard, looking forward to your posts , Pictures and anything you offer in the future.
    1997 Starcraft 170, Mariner 90hp ,9.9 Yamaha, Raymarine Element 9HV , Minn Kota I-Pilot

Thanks guys it's good to be here. I hope to get out Sunday and give it a try. From what I hear the local reservoirs are still high and muddy, but won't know for sure till I get there and put some gear in the water.
    I was thinking either Montpelier Res. in Idaho or Porcupine in Utah, if you guys have an opinion as to one or the other I'd be glad to hear it.

Trident