Thread: NE WA/Roosevelt Kokes - end of April?

Default NE WA/Roosevelt Kokes - end of April?

Hey WA guys, any help here would be appreciated. Have to be in Colville for work at the end of April, was thinking of bringing the boat and fishing for a day or two with my buddy and his sons. They've never fished for kokes before. Is Lake Roosevelt kokanee fishing around the Kettle Falls-Northport any good that time of year or worth dragging the boat 5 hours for? Probably not time to do any further south missions during my stay. Thanks

Default rosevelt Kokes

Not to sure about April but have seen pics of very nice kokes in spring canyon very recently. Went earlier this year and could not find them so my buddy and I spent 4 to 6 hrs trying to find the big ones on Roosevelt ( the dam up to kellers) and then dropped bout in below the Coulee dam (Rufus woods) and motored down to the triploids hatchery and drifted in front of pens able to limit on very nice triploids and walleye. So if it were me I would definitely tow the boat knowing of that option) available to me.. silver hunter

I believe that Angler West did a show on Winter Koke fishing at Roosevelt. All their episodes can be found on YouTube. I recall them mentioning location and that summer spots weren't where they fish in the winter for them.
    2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually, 21' North River Seahawk