Thread: Willard bay utah

Default Willard bay utah

Went to Willard bay to see if the ice had opened up from the wind we had been experiencing, the only ice I could see from the north marina was a couple areas probably under 4 acres in size, pushed up near the north dike easily avoidable, now if we can get a few days of stable weather, the water level is much higher than it ever was last year,
    [SIGPIC]

Thanks for the report. Please keep us updated. Willard will be my first boat launch of the season.
    2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually, 21' North River Seahawk

Default Willard bay

It's been my experience that it takes a few day of stable weather( at least three ) for the fish wipers anyway to start biting. I happen to be able to be on the water at Willard in just a few minutes, so I will try to keep you posted.
    [SIGPIC]

Willard Bay south marina was open with a good river flow through the canal. Water wasn't,t muddy but did have some stain. Bear L is completely ice off now. Piles of ice litter the shoreline. Garden City state park marina launch has a clear path with bubblers going and rainbow cove is open too. Get them boats ready, will be following up with a spring gathering announcement soon.
    2000 F250 7.3L Diesel
    2007 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Yamaha F150 Yamaha 9.9 kicker 4 Walker Electric Downriggers Raymarine Element HV 9 Uniden Solara VHF