Thread: Mercury VesselVeiw mobile

Default Mercury VesselVeiw mobile

I purchased the mobile modual and it only took like 7 min to install and pair my iPad Pro to it and now I have all the bells and whistles of the full VesselVeiw includeding being able to reduce trolling RPM, monitor all engine peramiters. All for 275.00 usd. That will not even buy one sender for the motor and the NEMA cable much less full network for vesselveiw. I already had the iPad for my personal use, so no big deal there. You can also used any iPhone or Android smartphone. It will work with any engine later than 2003, over 40 hp and will accept smart craft system, you can use VesselVeiw with the smart craft if you have already. The ability to display multiple information values like oil pressure, engine temp, and fuel management, at a touch is nice. You can manage maintenance, like oil changes, hours on engine and other data. The app is free and can be found in the App Store for your device you choose.
    Good luck
    CH
    God does not subtract one minute of life for the hours spent fishing.

I also added to my merc. Can't seam to adjust the idle speed on mine though.
    Using my android phone.

Added that one to my wish list.......Thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by calkoke View Post
    I also added to my merc. Can't seam to adjust the idle speed on mine though.
    Using my android phone.
    Well I can't adjust my troll control either. When I bought mine last year they were saying you could and also tow control. Basic data is all I get too, but there is a lot of data that helps with mainteance. Fuel management and motor info. I guess Mercury needed something to sell the 1500.00$ setup to recover more on the smartcraft network. I guess for only $275 I can't complain to much.
    CH
    Last edited by COfisherman; 04-28-2017 at 01:44 PM.
    God does not subtract one minute of life for the hours spent fishing.

I asked Mercury about the speed adjustment question. Their answer was ; "we are planning to add that function to the app."