Thread: Tackle catalogs

Default Tackle catalogs

Well, the 2017 tackle catalogs have started arriving and I'm finding new sparkly things to covet. I'm seeing some blades that look nice and have made my first order for 2017 tackle.
    2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually, 21' North River Seahawk

In Hagen's 2017 catalog page 57
    Casting Spoons. has any one tried them for Kokanee dodgers.
    I think I will buy some and try them, also may put a hook on them and try for lake trout.
    I hate this time of you all I can think about is buying stuff
    also looking at buying the Fish Hawk X4D and using the Fish Hawk Mobile App for a Catch Log
    chris may like me if I buy it from kokaneetackle

Default Catalogs

I've pulled up another catalog a few years back it was Williams spoon they are heavier had very good success with, the 70 size the hammered didn't work as good as the orginal.

My blade order arrived today and I'm very excited about how great they look. Come on Spring!!!
    2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually, 21' North River Seahawk

I don't have my catalog yet but I did order some casting spoons a few years back and they were too heavy to work as a dodger. Lost of drag and little action at our slow speeds.

Quote Originally Posted by liketrolling View Post
    In Hagen's 2017 catalog page 57
    Casting Spoons. has any one tried them for Kokanee dodgers.
    I think I will buy some and try them, also may put a hook on them and try for lake trout.
    I hate this time of you all I can think about is buying stuff
    also looking at buying the Fish Hawk X4D and using the Fish Hawk Mobile App for a Catch Log
    chris may like me if I buy it from kokaneetackle
    David
    A recent study has proved that women that carry a little extra weight have a much longer life expectancy than the men that point it out....

Default Spoons/wobblers

For years I use to anchor up on the Columbia for Salmon (dope on a rope)with excellent results. Through trial and error we learned it wasn't the maker of the wobbler, it the paint,or color that put fish in the box. One are favorite was the Paulson cascade wobbler, today their called arrows. I personnel have found nothing better. Kokanee love them. He has done a great job with his color.