Default Still coming & bringing

The same as last year.

Buns
    Plates
    Silverware
    Condiments

2 in my boat

Thumbs up Lure Kit

As mentioned SRG LURES is donating a lure kit at the gathering.

Rules are simple:
    Biggest fish with weight, must have scale
    Verify with one witness
    Many fish will not be keepers so include photo of fish on cell phone or other devise if phone not available.

Lets go have a good time
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lure Kit 001.JPG 
Views:	74 
Size:	96.1 KB 
ID:	8835  
    2000 F250 7.3L Diesel
    2007 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Yamaha F150 Yamaha 9.9 kicker 4 Walker Electric Downriggers Raymarine Element HV 9 Uniden Solara VHF

Time is closing in. So far weather is playing to our advantage with showers up to and including Friday but appears no major storm is in the mix. Warmer temps are also helping.
    2000 F250 7.3L Diesel
    2007 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Yamaha F150 Yamaha 9.9 kicker 4 Walker Electric Downriggers Raymarine Element HV 9 Uniden Solara VHF

Default Brats gathering

Went and fished b.l. Saturday just a day trip, marked several fish but could not get them to bite, hopefully someone will figure out what they want, I'm assuming we will run channel 69 on the marine radios? My son and I are planning to head up Friday around noon I hear the fishing (catching) is better in the evening, I hope so..
    [SIGPIC]

looks like I will not make it
    Can't miss Utah's football game

Default radio

Quote Originally Posted by saltrunner75 View Post
    Went and fished b.l. Saturday just a day trip, marked several fish but could not get them to bite, hopefully someone will figure out what they want, I'm assuming we will run channel 69 on the marine radios? My son and I are planning to head up Friday around noon I hear the fishing (catching) is better in the evening, I hope so..
    Yes, chat will be on ch 69
    2000 F250 7.3L Diesel

Thumbs up The End

The gathering went on and was good seeing those again that made this happen. This time of year is hard to draw out the arm chair warriors as well as the hunters. Discussion now is to make the fall get together doable for those so they can join our fun time. We all know weather can be the factor of getting past the front door and we have been blessed with some good days, convincing the fish of that is different. Its always great showing up when there's no pressure on the lake from the diehard enthusiasts and no waiting lines at the launch ramp. The potluck went on with plenty of good eats, I can tell after a day like this a nap was in order after a good meal. I felt fishing was starting to come around after days before of lockjaw reported and my previous 2 trips weren't as good as this. My party put 3 small native cutty's to the boat with only one at 2 1/2lbs. The winner of the donated lure kit from SRG Lures was AFDan52, his prize fish was a 10lb 30in native. The only place I saw anything with any mass was on my finder and not at the end of my rods. Therefore I'm thinking a little noodling must have taken place.

Once again a thanks to those who made this happen,

Gonefishing+1-Ammon, ID http://srglures.com/
    AFDan52+1-North Ogden, UT
    Petty4life-North Ogden, UT
    BDuck+2-Harrisville,UT
    Saltrunner+3-PerrY?, UT

BE SURE TO WATCH FOR THE SPRING ANNOUNCEMENT
    2000 F250 7.3L Diesel

Default Brats gathering

I also want to Thank all that participated in Saturday's Gathering, We all had a good time and as always there was plenty of good food. The fishing could have been better, but I'm thinking that the best is yet to come. It is always great to see the regulars that show up , and I'm hoping that others will join us in the future.
    I did catch only one fish Saturday , it was a 30-inch 10lb 3 oz. ( according to the scale ) Lake Trout. It put up a great fight , and I had a blast playing it for a few minutes. I'm not done up there yet. I also want to Thank Petty for helping me with loading my boat, the wind came up after we all got to the Marina and was giving us a little problem, Thanks Jason.
    1997 Starcraft 170, Mariner 90hp ,9.9 Yamaha, Raymarine Element 9HV , Minn Kota I-Pilot

Nice to hear that it was safe for all, and even a few fish :-). The only thing I got wet was my boots in the Idaho uplands, though that turned out pretty productive. Got to get some use out of that black dog that I feed all year.

Default Brats

I know we had a good time,was great seeing everyone again, plan on going back up day after thanksgiving, but a trip to the gorge might happen instead, still undecided.
    [SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12