Thread: Wyoming side Kokes - Where to fish?

Default Wyoming side Kokes - Where to fish?

My work buddy and my boy are heading back up to the Gorge next Thursday. Just wondering where is the best place on the wyoming side to fish this late in the season. Anybody had good catching up north lately? We were going to try Buckboard - Breeze Hill, Lowe Canyon, Skunk Cliffs, Brinegars, or Anvil. My boy has never been to the gorge for Kokes. I was hoping to catch some for him to play with. I appreciate any tips or directions.
    Thanks

I've done real well just past anvil but below the farm house just , bite seems early up there though. good luck

Quote Originally Posted by mtncat1 View Post
    I've done real well just past anvil but below the farm house just , bite seems early up there though. good luck
    I think where you are talking about is called middle marsh. We were out yesterday,and graphed lots of fish around lowe's caynon,breeze hill area. We caught ten kokes, keep two.Nothing big but no dinks either. Pink was the best color. All the fish we caught were silver, I don't like to catch spawning fish.
    "Chance Favors A Prepared Mind"

your right it is middle marsh , i get used to going places with out finding out there names, i guess its like driving to my friends house there is noway i could tell you the address but i could get there in my sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Propnut69 View Post
    I think where you are talking about is called middle marsh. We were out yesterday,and graphed lots of fish around lowe's caynon,breeze hill area. We caught ten kokes, keep two.Nothing big but no dinks either. Pink was the best color. All the fish we caught were silver, I don't like to catch spawning fish.
    Thank you for helping clarifing the location. And thank you for the update of Lowes Canyon and Breeze Hill. I am hoping to have the luck that you had. I have pink so we are good. In the past, pearl worked really well. We will give them a try.

orange has also been hot for this year too

Caught a few today that were pretty pink. Time to focus on the Macs. Damn wind was a bit extreme in the afternoon.