I'm a little late on the report, Wife and I went up last Friday, left the house at 3 A.M. was on the water at anvil by 07:30 went strait across from anvil didn't see much on the sonar so we headed toward the Ranch, quite a few boats on the east side just south of the ranch, so we went to the west side near the cliffs, picked up a small laker (22 inch) and a couple nice kokes, as the boats thinned on the east we worked our way over there, LOTS of small kokes, we had 3 on at one time, we never took them out of the water just reached down and released them to grow up, went back by the cliffs and picked up a nice cutthroat (released) and a couple more bruiser kokes, and a smaller 14 inch koke it was a bleeder so we kept it, then caught the final koke for our limits. Had just put the last one in the livewell and Wyoming F&G pulled up and did an inspection, they wanted to see all safety equipment, Life jackets, Fire extinguisher and throw able floatation device, and ais decal and inspection, They were very professional, we said we were planning to try for some lakers, and they said they had not checked anything big in two weeks, so we decided to call it a day, while we were at anvil loading up, they followed a boat in that had 4-5 people on it one guy walked up and returned with a life jacket, but it looked like they were given a citation for something, they loaded up and left, I was a great day with very little wind. going back soon!