Thread: Kokanee flies

Default Kokanee flies

Just wondering , Does anyone have any luck fishing with any shade of green colored Flies and or hoochies? Also is there any particular time of day that it would work better?
    1997 Starcraft 170, Mariner 90hp ,9.9 Yamaha, Raymarine Element 9HV , Minn Kota I-Pilot

Hey Dan,

We have regularly had good luck for kokes using green hoochies and green theme dodger at FG. Enough so that green is next in line to try if pink or orange is slow. Green is also typically one of my go-to colors for trout most any place.

Thanks Buddy , I have some lures and flies in various colors of Green. I've just not used them much and got to wondering if anyone else used them as well.
    Guess I'll try them out again.

1997 Starcraft 170, Mariner 90hp ,9.9 Yamaha, Raymarine Element 9HV , Minn Kota I-Pilot

Default Green collection

Smoke is right Dan. I have a collection of Glow in Hoochies, & Flies along with green dodgers. They do work. You just don't know when. If you want one of those flies in glow green with alternating glow green and white beads, let me know. I put a chartrues glow blade on them with a reflective crystal bead just under the blade. Part of my private stock.
    Last edited by gonefishing; 06-25-2016 at 08:04 PM.