Thread: Action Disks by WiggleFin

Default Action Disks by WiggleFin

Has anyone tried these action Disks for Kokanee fishing?
    www.wigglefin.com

Tried some and they didn't work out for me.
    From their chart I ordered the smallest size that was recommended for Kokanee. At a 1.2 mph speed they didn't seem to wiggle at all. Revisited the wf site and read that because of slow kokanee trolling speed, a larger model should be used. Didn't reorder and moved on.
    If you decide to try them, recommend you buy the middle size. Let me know how they work for you.

I have never heard of these until now. So I ordered a pack of the small. I usually troll 1.5-1.7 so i think they will have the desired effect. I think it will be fun to experiment with these.
    "Chance Favors A Prepared Mind"

Just a update on these disks. I bought the size one,wish I would of bought some of the #2 also. I'm disappointed in these disks As they didn't really change the action of either the squids,or the spoons that I was using. I usually troll between 1.5-1.7mph and didn't notice any real change in the action. I tried running at a faster speed over 2.0mph before I noticed any real change. I will give them another try this fall when fishing for big rainbows and browns,when I usually troll faster.
    "Chance Favors A Prepared Mind"

Hey, Prop, I have tried also, and now have a bunch that are in my 'likely-to-never-be-used-again' stash because I hate to throw anything out.

Default Wiggle fins

You guys just save me some $$ thanks :)
    [SIGPIC]

Ya they didn't work for me either. However the new RMT squids with the bill did produce the most fish our last trip out.