Thread: This Weekend 6/9-

Default This Weekend 6/9-

Anybody going to be up this weekend???
    Will be launching out of Lucerne taking the new rig on her maiden voyage!!!! She is a red/white 180 SeaRay come say HI if ya see us??
    Will also be trying out the new Helix7 GPS DI Pretty pumped to see what she shows us.....
    Always happy to share info!

Lablover

we will be there, Probably camping in lucerne and fishing out of buckboard for the derby.

Is it the derby weekend ??? Damn. Are there as many boats as there were for the previous one ?? This was going to be my first trip down this year also. I'm just not that into combat fishing !!

There's a Derby this weekend??? OH CRAP

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonlaker View Post
    Is it the derby weekend ??? Damn. Are there as many boats as there were for the previous one ?? This was going to be my first trip down this year also. I'm just not that into combat fishing !!
    Quote Originally Posted by lablover View Post
    There's a Derby this weekend??? OH CRAP
    depending where you want to fish, you might not even notice.
    its the buckboard derby, limited to fishing Pipeline north.

Sounds like will be fishing the PIPELINE SOUTH

Reporting back-

Lucerne and Linwood look something similar to chocolate milk! That entire area is nasty and NO fish graphed, The creek running into Linwood now looks like the Snake river!
    All KOKES where taken on the Wyoming side and were thick as thieves once located limits were had for 4 of us in a very short order. Water temp is now 63.6 and Kokes are or where between 32-40ft. Also, looked for Kokes around Hide out and around KingFisher picking up only 1 and graphing almost nothing.
    Orange was our top color.
    Good luck to all

Lablover