Thread: Fishing Log???

Default Fishing Log???

Do any of your use a fishing log? If so what one do use and how do you like it??

Gary

I keep date, body of water, where on that body of water, fish caught, fishing partner, and an occasional personal note. I now have all of that in a spread sheet. I can sort according to the different headings and look at patterns of when and where I've caught fish, or not. I have not kept track of weather, water temp, lure, depth, or speed.

Physion

Somebody here mentioned that they use a log, but they voice record their information (speed, depth, lure, color, location, direction, time, wind, etc.) on their cell phone while fishing and transcribe it to their log when they get home. Seemed like a good idea. Google Fishing log, or look on the app store on your phone - lots of options

the old post
    http://www.kokaneefishingforum.com/f...7464#post57464
    go down 1/2 way
    FishersLog.com I like this you can try it free

It cost $20.00

I used ton keep a log years ago when I was younger and more eager to keep and use the information for mass retention but nowadays I fish for rest and relaxation not to be the Conqueror of all swimming fishes. The slayer in me is no more because
    I just want to get out of the house with my friends and family to have fun.
    Just my HO but trying to figure out why I got skunked or had little success from one trip to the next is more of a chore for me and is best left to professional anglers trying to maximize profit $$$$$......
    Last edited by STLHDR; 05-04-2016 at 01:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by STLHDR View Post
    I used ton keep a log years ago when I was younger and more eager to keep and use the information for mass retention but nowadays I fish for rest and relaxation not to be the Conqueror of all swimming fishes. The slayer in me is no more because
    I just want to get out of the house with my friends and family to have fun.
    Just my HO but trying to figure out why I got skunked or had little success from one trip to the next is more of a chore for me and is best left to professional anglers trying to maximize profit $$$$$......
    I Hear you for sure, mainly want a log for those trips that I do once or twice a year and if successful I'll know what to try again! You know the memory isn't what it used to be, not that it was ever very good!