Thread: 12' Klamath Boat For Sale Boise/Meridian

Default 12' Klamath Boat For Sale Boise/Meridian - SOLD

I am selling my 12' Klamath Welded Aluminum Boat as I am thinking of purchasing a newer/larger one. I have caught a lot of fish in this boat and it is extremely dry. Light and easy to launch/beach launch at Arrow Rock.

The following sums it up.

12 Klamath Welded Aluminum Boat Registered for 2016.
    Included in the boat:
    New wood (2014)
    All nuts, bolts and screws are Stainless Steel.
    All seat screws are fastened with aircraft grade Nutserts (blind treaded inserts)
    Two (2) removable base swivel seats.
    Two (2) Rod Racks, one (1) each side to hold four (4) rods.
    Seven (7) Scotty Rod Mounts (locking) which will accept all brands of rod holders
    Coated mushroom Anchor
    2015 Lowrance Elite 7 HDI with GPS and Down Scan transducer w/temp
    Lowrance paddle wheel speed sensor in addition to the GPS
    RAM mount for Lowrance
    Battery Box with new (2015) rechargeable Wheel Chair Battery under center seat hatch
    Switch panel with fuse block for Fish Finder
    New (2015) non glare/under seat LED lights
    Late model Mercury 9.9 two stroke purchased from Idaho Marine (May 2015), fully serviced
    Engine is kept inside when not in use
    Will do 22 MPH (GPS) with 350# of people/gear
    3 gallon fuel tank with new hose and bulb (May 2015)
    Collapsible paddle/boat hook with mounts
    Trailer is ugly and no one would steal it but it is a sleeper as it has good bunks and rollers, new guide-ons, great tires, bearing buddies and new LED lights and wiring (2015) new winch (2015)

I am asking $2,300.00 cash

Respond via post or PM me..................

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Klamath_2.JPG 
Views:	96 
Size:	726.9 KB 
ID:	8432Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Klamath_1.JPG 
Views:	88 
Size:	715.7 KB 
ID:	8433
    Last edited by callelk; 04-16-2016 at 09:03 PM.

Nice looking set up, I sent the info on to a friend of mine. Can you clarify what year the boat/motor are?

Quote Originally Posted by Bogey View Post
    Nice looking set up, I sent the info on to a friend of mine. Can you clarify what year the boat/motor are?
    The boat is a 1989 Klamath with no corrosion. I painted the interior and did the wood in 2014 and all wiring is run in XH PVC grey electrical conduit, formed to fit the boat curves.

The motor is a 1994 per Idaho Marine and was completely gone through in 2015 by same. Since it was gone through I have only run non-ethanol fuel and Quicksilver 2-stoke lube. It was drained and kept indoors during the winter with cylinder fogging oil and started with 5-pulls earlier this month when I went fishing for the first time. Like any Merc it starts with 3-4 pulls when cold and chocked and first pull when warm. And like all Merc's, it is more powerful than the the competition and a I mentioned, GPS's at 22 MPH with me (280 lbs) and gear (60-70 lbs).
    Last edited by callelk; 03-21-2016 at 02:02 PM.

Thanks, I'll pass it on to him.

Thanks, I'll pass it on to him.
    Tell your buddy that I have a offer of $1,950.00 on the table and if he wants it he will have to have $2K to me by this Thursday which is when I have to let the other party know. I will be picking up a new boat Saturday and my old one will pay for the new Honda trolling motor, Lowrance 7 and an additional manual downrigger.

He left for a two week vacation yesterday and said he'd check back when he returns = too late! Hope you get it sold quick. What are you buying to take it's place?

He left for a two week vacation yesterday and said he'd check back when he returns = too late! Hope you get it sold quick. What are you buying to take it's place?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	l_15westcoasterwith40004.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	156.5 KB 
ID:	8445

This:

Wow - very nice!!! You've certainly stepped up comfort level there!! Congrats!