Thread: Greetings from apex1 in Oregon

Default Greetings from apex1 in Oregon

Finally decided to join instead of lurking as a guest. I'm in the Willamette valley and regularly fish Odell, Wickiup, Crescent, Green Peter and a few others for kokanee. I salmon and steelhead fish alot but kokanee is something that I appreciate more and more. Im excited for the cascade season this april and hope to meet as many of you as possible
    Josh/apex1

Welcome aboard.

Welcome aboard apex1. That name doesn't have anything to do with your go to catching does it?

Welcome! We fish the same lakes and I also live in the valley. Maybe we will meet on the water one of these days.
    David
    A recent study has proved that women that carry a little extra weight have a much longer life expectancy than the men that point it out....

Bduck, I was trying to come up with a screen name that was catchy enough I'd be able to remember. Although lures in general are my preferred method over bait for many fish, including kokes.

DLM, chances are good we've trolled by each other in the past. I try to be on the water at least twice a week through out the year. Of course thats weather depending, as well as fish depending on where I can go. My goal this summer is either a flaming gorge trip, or head north into B.C. for some bigger kokes.

Welcome aboard apex1!

they should give you some free lures using a name like that

Hmm, not going to argue there! Although with the outdoor conventions just getting over here in Oregon, I did get a couple free hats. My girlfriend did quite a bit better than me with free gear from the vendors. I wonder if I change my name to "wigglehoochie", would anyone even respond to my greeting post lol ??