Thread: 2016 Derby's for Flaming Gorge?

Default 2016 Derby's for Flaming Gorge?

Anyone Have the Names, dates & details for upcoming derby's at FG?
    I know the annual lucerne One is May 14-15 2016 (Each team can consist of 1-3 people. The entry fee is $200.00 per team.)

Anyone have info on IF/When there will be the
    A) Buckboard Derby
    B) Ducks Unlimited derby?

Ive ever entered one but want to this year.

Trubbs - I received the entry form for Buckboard in the mail last week. That tournament will be held June 11th and 12th. The Ducks Unlimited derby is on for 2016, and the word I received was it will be held June 25th and 26th.

Quote Originally Posted by Stads729 View Post
    Trubbs - I received the entry form for Buckboard in the mail last week. That tournament will be held June 11th and 12th.
    The Ducks Unlimited derby is on for 2016, and the word I received was it will be held June 25th and 26th.
    Thanks, So is the Buckboard an invitation only derby? Did it say how much the entry fee was?

Buckboard is usually 300.00 bucks. Up to three members per team. Not invitational, call up there and they can send you an entry form.
    Team:Rocky Mountain Tackle, Radical Glow, Fresh water basics, Velocity fishing.

Buckboard is $150 to enter, open to the public (they usually put an entry form on their website you can print and mail in), and you can have up to four members per team.

I've been watching the site, but still only shows the Burbot Classic, I'll try reaching them this week

There web site is not up to date and hasn't been for a long time. Just call them and they will send it out. Ands yes, it's only 150.00 not sure what I was thinking of with 300
    Team:Rocky Mountain Tackle, Radical Glow, Fresh water basics, Velocity fishing.

called them yesterday & got a form coming in the mail. now just need to get Details on the DU derby ironed out.
    if anyone comes a crossed that info, be sure to post it up.