Thread: Recent report

Default Recent report

Well here it is!
    We hit middle marsh Saturday 9/5 around 7am. What we found was 2-3ft white caps and alot of fish showing up but NO takers! We trolled at 2mph with both riggers down and NO engines running!!!!
    Fished for about 3-4 hrs until the white caps were looking like they were 5ft! We milked it back to Anvil with our tail between our legs Interesting thing was when we showed up at the launch 2 guys in a motorhome asked which way you going? I said toward Middle Marsh...... They said Oh that's to bad your not going toward Utah because our buddy went out last night and has not returned we were hoping you could look for him?????? We were like WTF you left him out there all night??? I Immediately told them call 911! or the Ranger is at the boat check up the road........... I cannot believe someone would not get help until morning???
    Anyhow back to the fish story we headed for sheep creek to get out of the wind with no success there I ran into a really nice guy from Colorado who put us on some numbers for the next day!
    The Kokes were stacked heavy in between kingfisher and hideout as well as fishermen Sunday Morning! I mean THICK we threw every thing at them including the kitchen sink and ended up with 2 fish that morning............
    That's the report for September!
    Good look to ALL!

I am already having dreams about next May. LOL

All kokanee salmon caught from Sept.
    10 through Nov. 30 must be immediately
    released.

on the 10th I was fishing for pup lakers by the pipe line
    using spoons down 80' started fishing when it was still dark was getting big 1/2 red kokes 3 to 5 lbs. with hook jaws. at at 7:30 am the bite stoped
    I was alone had two lines out, up untill 7:30 I had a fish on each pole as fast as I could reel them in and let the line back out. both lakers and kokes.
    everthing I got went back in the water.
    after 7:45 I did not catch a fish.