Hey everyone, the New Mexico Kokanee chatter has been pretty slow. I haven't been on here for several years...had to reset my password...
Finally got a chance to get up to Navajo (I usually fish Heron, pre drought) for some late season fishing. It was pretty slow at first for me because I wasn't looking deep enough. The fish were between 100-120ft deep and I had my fish finder range at 100 (later in the week they came up to 90-100). I wasn't having a lot of luck getting them to bite down that deep even with UV stuff.

I've always fooled around with making my own rigs and since I wasn't having any luck I decided to try making a glow rig and that's when it got fun. We really got into the fish after that, they were 16-18" and fat.

I fool around with a Youtube page that I post mostly ammo reloading videos on but I made a video of Kokanee fishing this year and the rigs I made. Tried to make it entertaining and snappy...all just for fun, not pro at all and not monetized.

Here is the link if anyone is interested. [URL="http://youtu.be/TKCUCFVpNPI"]
let me know what you think, be kind lol.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150825_095239.jpg 
Views:	188 
Size:	483.1 KB 
ID:	8266

Well the season is over for me, already looking forward to the next year. Hope everyone is well.