Thread: Kokanee Net?

Default Kokanee Net?

Lost my Ranger Telescoping Kokanee Net up at Union Valley this past week when my Brother set it on top of the Bimini and it fell overboard unnoticed :'(. Someone probably found it as I had stuffed the handle with foam and know it floated so some lucky fisherman gets a nice early Xmas present :D.

Anyways, I need to buy a new net like the one I lost. It had a handle that I recall extended out to about 7 feet but I can't remember the model number. Went on Ranger's site and in their Tournament Series they have a 9788TFB that extends 54"- 84" and has a 25" x 25" x hoop with a 24" deep hook-free rubber coated nylon flat bottom net.

Is there some other model/brand you guys would recommend? I know Ranger makes nice nets but if there's a less expensive similar alternative, I wouldn't mind saving some $.

Saw on the Sportsman's Warehouse site they sell the Ranger 9788TFB. It'll run me just over $73 so I think I found what fits my budget. Will pick one up next trip up to the Mountains.

I picked up a ranger net from sportsmans in saltlake it sounds similar to what you saw. I really like it especially the rubber net bag