Thread: EGO net

Default EGO net

Ive been using egos nets for almost 4yrs and have had 2 of them the one I own now has the longest handle you can get. I went to use it this year and found the net hard to extend and retract, i sprayed the extension with armor all and worked it back and forth a couple times and its better then new. just thought id share this tip with you guys that have the ego nets
    I just know stuff...

I sure like mine!! You can buy just the hoop/net so it's easy to screw on different sizes, if you were bouncing b/w smaller fish and larger fish.

Great nets and their customer service is beyond fantastic.
    David
    A recent study has proved that women that carry a little extra weight have a much longer life expectancy than the men that point it out....

Completely agree with the positive comments. Love the thing. My first one jammed and i had a new one in 3 day with return postage for the bad one....great service. If they start to get sticky try paraffin or chap stick work well too.
    K

well mine went back to being hard to open, I contacted EGO so well see what thay will do
    I just know stuff...

Next time try the chap stick or paraffin.

I had an issue with mine last year and they sent me a replacement in a couple of days. Great service! Love the net.
    ALL FISH PICTURED IN POSTS ARE LARGER THAN THEY APPEAR

I thought I ran onto a good deal last year when I saw the exact same handle that is on the ego net at Lowe's in the paint department at a very good price. Sadly, the threads on the end fit a paint roller and not the net.
    David
    A recent study has proved that women that carry a little extra weight have a much longer life expectancy than the men that point it out....

Im not to impressed with ego so far they wont return emails or messages concerning warranty
    I just know stuff...