Thread: Ranch/Farm?Chicken Coup/Pig Pen With Tree's!!!

Default Ranch/Farm?Chicken Coup/Pig Pen With Tree's!!!

I just wanted to be clear about where I was fishing yesterday and did not want to be wrong about the description LOL

I found a few schools of small fish just out from Squaw Hollow but ended out just south of the ranch where I found a nice school of silver bullets. I was fishing 100' back 23' down with a RMT pink squid behind a pink striped 4.5 in RMT dodger at 1.7 mph. It was a beautiful day at one of my favorite places in the world.

This summer I will park my Redwood 5th wheel at the Buckboard RV park starting tomorrow. Please come by so I can cook you some blackened salmon taco's smothered with homemade pico de gallo and we can discuss the naming conventions of obscure locations around the pond.

Safe travels to all.
    Last edited by ducksfresh; 05-09-2015 at 01:38 PM.

I will gladly bring the beers!
    The Experiment Requires That You Continue!

this is what the kokes look like Thursday belowe the pipe line,
    I had a hard time finding them, will be glad when the water temp is 52 deg down 30 feet. so we can see the kokes on the fishfinder.
    I drove the boat from lucerne to Buckboard, that is a long way I don't think I will do that again.
    Attachment 8021

ducksfresh am I invited too for blackened tacos ?..I am looking about parking my MH at Buckboard RV marina myself (retired here)....PS been going to the local seminars, now just hope that the kokanee read the same book,lol..Danny

Danny,
    Your welcome to come by any time. We will figure out the Kokanee together. We will call it Team Fresh Kokanee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW I did great the last two days in Buckboard Bay. I found fish a little deeper (23-33'). It is nice to see them on the graph.

ducksfresh..thank you for the invite.."Team fresh kokanee it is ",lol....so are year retired or just go fishing on the weekends ? need to get the MH road ready ( make sure every thing works etc) it old ,but its dry,lol...I just picked up a new Humminbird sonar with "lake master", so far really user friendly, at least playing with in the garage..got to love all the you tube help....Danny
    Last edited by coues52; 05-12-2015 at 12:05 PM.

Danny I am still a part of the working class. But I have a great flexible schedule. I commissioned a new Hummingbird 899 this spring and I love it.

Duck, which boat is yours I've been fishing buckboard since Tuesday. I'll wave next time I troll by! The fishing has been good for me to the north caught my limit by about 10:30 with about 8 or so that came unbuttoned.

Mike

Mike,
    I would prefer Fresh. My name is Mike Fresh. Mike is an awesome name BTW. But you can call me anything just don't call coots into the decoys.

Blue Lund 1700 Fisherman, 125 hp Merc, Terrova bowmount with a half naked man/child running around catching Kokanee. (If the sun kills me it would be less painful than the last woman I wronged)

Mike what boat is yours?

I'm in a green Trophy pro with Alaskan hardtop that reads "Pint Size" on the back. Usually have two dogs doing laps around the bow. Couldn't resist after you mentioned it the other day... made some blackened Koke taco's and pico/guac Tuesday night.... thanks for the good idea !

Mike