Thread: gorge 6/15

Default gorge 6/15

Well what was supposed to be a dad and son day at the gorge,turned into just a dad day (son had to work) Put in @ squaw hollow and motored up to buckboard. Started working the flats towards big bend, I was graphing lots of fish all from 15- 30 ft. After about a hour only had caught two small kokes for my effort. So I headed south ,fished skunk cliffs,picked a couple small macks.

Moved on down the lake to upper marsh creek,where I caught a few more kokes,biggest here went about 3lbs. Caught a real nice brown .trolling back towards the ranch house. Finished the day with 6 six kokes,two small macks,a rainbow ,and one nice brown. All fish were released to fight another day. My most productive set-ups were RMT hyper plaid dodger in pink with a pink hyper spoon,and a hyper plaid dodger with a watermelon serpent spoon behind it. This house boat sure looked inviting when it went by,cause it was hot under the sun.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	houseboat.JPG 
Views:	106 
Size:	36.4 KB 
ID:	18   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pink dodger and hyper head.JPG 
Views:	110 
Size:	43.8 KB 
ID:	19  
    "Chance Favors A Prepared Mind"

Great report and thanks for sharing Tim. I am leaving in the morning. Will try calling you again. I left a message on the number that you gave me. Also left my number. Hopefully we can hook up. Will be at the KOA in the cabins.
    Team:Rocky Mountain Tackle, Radical Glow, Fresh water basics, Velocity fishing.

Man sur wish I could find work up that way to have the excuse to live close to home (the gorge) you guys that live up that way are lucky tho have the lake of kokes in your back yard. Congrats on the catch Tim.