Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yale "2015"

After yesterdays rain I would think there's plenty of water in all 3 bodies waters to launch, Swift is closed however. I would be more concerned about road conditions at this point do to the heavy rains as there may be some slide or wash out issues up in the hills. Probably should to check with the county road folks before heading out. More rain and wind heading our way the next couple days, I would hold off until the weather calms down a bit.

Good luck!

Thanks for the reply's. with the wind the was it is I will definitely be waiting for a while, I'm not a big fan of fishing with whitecaps not to mention it is awfully hard steering the boat doing 1.2 - 1.5 mph.

Quote Originally Posted by kokaguy1 View Post
    After yesterdays rain I would think there's plenty of water in all 3 bodies waters to launch, Swift is closed however. I would be more concerned about road conditions at this point do to the heavy rains as there may be some slide or wash out issues up in the hills. Probably should to check with the county road folks before heading out. More rain and wind heading our way the next couple days, I would hold off until the weather calms down a bit.

Good luck!
    They are still coming up but as of right now Yale is still 17 feet down(Up from 20 feet on Sunday). It looks like they are storing as much as possible in Swift, it started at 35 feet down on Sunday and is now only 15 feet down. Here is a link to all the levels> http://www.wrh.noaa.gov/total_foreca...id=PQR&pil=RVM
    Team Wild Child Follow us on Youtube! http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMeIbuRWhobsmMmpM4xQayQ?feature=watch

Any fishing yet? Got that feeling
    Last edited by Hawgon; 02-18-2016 at 12:36 PM. Reason: Update

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgon View Post
    Any fishing yet? Got that feeling

The weather forecast is looking good so I am planning to hit Merwin or Yale this Saturday.
    I got a new play toy that I have been waiting to play with (Ipilot trolling motor)
    Last edited by Ed J; 02-20-2016 at 06:23 PM.

The water is green and I put in about 5 hrs and saw a bunch the fish but they were not going after anything I had to offer to them. but I did get a lot of trial and error out of the way with the new toy.

How did the Ipilot work out?

All I can say is wow. That thing will turn on a dime by it's self and give you back $.09 change, the auto pilot is great. A good investment.
    The other half will enjoy playing captain while I fish.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12