Thread: Late Season Kok Fishing

Default Late Season Kok Fishing

With the Salmon runs in full swing, I haven't fished the Home Lake for Koks in quite a while. I dropped gear at 5:30 A/M and just as the Sun started to crest the horizon, it was "Game On". I started the morning off with a double and had my limit before 8:00. Used RMT Bahama Mama 5.5 Dodgers, customized RMT Pink Splatterback and Cotton Candy UV hoochies. Fish were all caught at 25 to 28 ft on the wire. RMT Rocks and has always been my top producer and "Go To" gear for landing Koks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	American 10-05-14(2).jpg 
Views:	238 
Size:	54.3 KB 
ID:	7684   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	American 10-05-14.jpg 
Views:	239 
Size:	28.6 KB 
ID:	7683  

You forgot to say you always put on overalls as part of your arsenal. Nice job!

Mark, Nice job as always!

Thanks Darren!!!

I tried Cabelas for the tackle you mentioned but they did not carry it. Can you recommend an outlet? Do you troll near the island? I am catching the occasional koke in 35 feet near the docks on the northwest side of the lake using Mepps orange spinners. I not running into the numbers you are getting.

Quote Originally Posted by Major B View Post
    I tried Cabelas for the tackle you mentioned but they did not carry it. Can you recommend an outlet? Do you troll near the island? I am catching the occasional koke in 35 feet near the docks on the northwest side of the lake using Mepps orange spinners. I not running into the numbers you are getting.
    Go directly to the Rocky Mountain Tackle website.

BTW, I found them on the Cabelas site as well.
    Last edited by SuperD; 11-03-2014 at 12:52 PM.
    2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually, 21' North River Seahawk

Thanks for the info. I will check out both sites.

Pretty sure they have them at Sportco and Sportsmans Warehouse. No shipping that way.

Major B, I bought those set-ups at Sportco. Also as Toni mentioned, Sportsmans Warehouse is a good source as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Major B View Post
    http://www.kokaneetackle.com/m-46-ro...in-tackle.aspx
    I just know stuff...