Thread: Union Valley Reservoir?

Question Union Valley Reservoir?

Anyone been to UVR lately or have any 2nd hand reports or info? Heading up there for 4-5 days starting tomorrow to take my brother who has terminal cancer on a camping/fishing trip. Lake looks to be about 3/4 full by the CDEC Website so figured it'll be a nice boat ride in a beautiful setting at least. Have Scotty electrics and Garmin Chirp FF/GPS.

There are a couple reports on the forum of your screen name. It sounds like it is pretty slow. Another beautiful setting but with great fishing right now is Whiskeytown.
    2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually, 21' North River Seahawk

Quote Originally Posted by SuperD View Post
    There are a couple reports on the forum of your screen name. It sounds like it is pretty slow. Another beautiful setting but with great fishing right now is Whiskeytown.
    Not sure what forum you're referencing?

Yeah, Whiskeytown may have great fishing right now but the heat is the deal-breaker as my Bro really can't stand it with his condition. That and with Shasta so low, I figured the water ski/water lice crowd is hitting W-town pretty hard. We want to do a good amount of Skeet/Target Shooting too and there doesn't seem to be much opportunity for that around there.

Any updated reports? I'll be heading up this week and hope to get in 3 days of fishing.

Quote Originally Posted by RJAim View Post
    Any updated reports? I'll be heading up this week and hope to get in 3 days of fishing.
    PM sent with some info.

Dave

One of the boards that I'm a member of is having a big 3 day fest up there this weekend. There will be lots of helpful people on the radio, channel 69.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperD View Post
    One of the boards that I'm a member of is having a big 3 day fest up there this weekend. There will be lots of helpful people on the radio, channel 69.
    Heading up tonight and fishing Wednesday, possibly Thursday and Friday. I really should invest in a VHF radio.