Thread: KFF Yale Picnic August 2

Default KFF Yale Picnic August 2

Ok guys we have our date. August 2. Lunch at noon at Yale Park. A few of you have said you are coming,let's hear from some more of you so we can get the planning done. Thanks.

Everyone have a safe 4th of July. Mark your calendar for the KFF picnic.

Not reading much interest in the Yale picnic this Summer. I've only had 3 positive replies. Counting me that's 4. The fish at Yale are 9-11.5" now and are getting thicker bodies. Great fighters and tasty to eat.

I'll be there. I'll camp at Beaver Bay Camp ground. It's 5 miles or so passed the Yale
    Park. If you get there early enough, you can get a camp site. No reservations except the group campsite. I'll be driving a 07 Chevy 2500 HD With a pickup camper. Of coarse towing a lowe 1648 mt with a 9.9 Merc and motor guide bow mount. Stop by. I plan to get there on Thursday morn. before 8:00 A.M.
    Last edited by lowe1648mt; 07-15-2014 at 01:08 AM.

I'm planning on being there too.

Anyone else??
    Take a kid fishing make some reel memories!

So by my count we have 5. Anybody else? The fishing is nothing short of spectacular. Come meet some new folks and swap fishing stories.

Crap another event on a Saturday. I only really have Sunday's to fish and attend events. I'll be there a day late
    Grab yourself a Koke

Bummer. If there are only a few of us I say let's try to plan early next year so we can have a turn-out like in the past. Now that year one of my new job is done I can add this back on my Spring to-do list.

.Good Idea. Hope we can do the same for our wounded Veterans fishing day at American Lake.

A beautiful morning today on Yale. Launched at 0700 and made a short run across the lake. Fishing was good all the way down the lake towards Siouxan creek. The lower lake got a little busy around 1000 with the water skiing crowd doing their thing. We ran back up to where we started and fished until 1100. Fish ranged from 10.5-12". Best depth was 50'. We had a nice picnic lunch with Mr & Mrs lowe1848mt, Mack and his children.