Thread: PRO-CURE

Default PRO-CURE

So i just ordered some scents from Pro-Cure. And I was wondering two things: 1.When storing between fishing trips do you guys keep it refridgerated? 2. How long does it last ? Like should I buy new bottles every year? Thanks for any comments.

Hi Kokanee , I use Pro-Cure products. Keep them in the fridge or at least cool when not in use.

there is really no need to refrigerate it . just taste a little before each use to make sure it hasn't soured

Quote Originally Posted by mtncat1 View Post
    there is really no need to refrigerate it . just taste a little before each use to make sure it hasn't soured
    Oh My. LOL Thanks for the laugh.

I don't think there is a wrong way other than keep it out of the sun. but I also refrigerate and keep it in the cooler when on the boat. this is for the oil base I have not tried the water base yet . and I don't have much at the end on the year and dump it in my crab bait chicken with the other stuff and buy new when I start the next year. I don't get to go as much as I would like so I take no chances with something that could be bad or not as potent. dfly

remember if the girls don't find you handsome they better find you handy

Was in the Pro Cure factory store last week to stock up. Talked to an employee regarding how to keep it fresh. They recommended I keep it out of the sun and I do keep it in a small ice chest on the boat. BTW, purchasing their stuff at the store in Salem gets you a nice discount.

Wife bitches all the time because I keep all my sauces in the beer fridge... Not enough Arm & Hammer in the world to get rid of that smell and I keep the bottles in ziplocs....lol
    "The more you sweat in practice, the less you bleed in battle."

Plus it takes up valuable space in the BEER fridge
    Take time before time takes you