Thread: Ladies Fishing Gear

Default Ladies Fishing Gear

My wife is curious as to how much interest there is on a Ladies line of trolling flies. She would like to see the ladies out fish their male fishing partner. The new flies would be full of glitter and bling. She would like to see the ladies rule the water

Tell your wife that guys like bling and sexy lures too.
    2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually, 21' North River Seahawk

first you need the rod reel and line here's the setup I have for my granddaughter. dfly

remember if the girls don't find you handsome they better find you handy

first you need the rod reel and line here's the setup I have for my granddaughter. dfly

My wife would love to see more glitter and bling, as far as ruling the water she laughed and said "I already do".

dragonfly, does your grandaughter let you borrow that setup for breast cancer awareness month?
    2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually, 21' North River Seahawk

Dave, I didn't think of that but that would work. now my wife will want one. dfly

To chime in here...my hubby, Tortuga always tells people is real nickname is "Netboy". I guess he'd say I already get a lot of our fish! It is always fun to choose a lure setup and have it WORK consistently. I don't have a PINK rod, but my favorite kokanee lure is pink, red and green!

Quote Originally Posted by wrightwyoming View Post
    My wife is curious as to how much interest there is on a Ladies line of trolling flies. She would like to see the ladies out fish their male fishing partner. The new flies would be full of glitter and bling. She would like to see the ladies rule the water
    You can pick up spray on glitter at Walmart. Last I saw there was 3 different applications. The one the ladies might like is "Diamond Dust". While most guys like to use glow beads which I do stock, I have some small necklace beads that I use on some of my lures with success which have a certain "Bling" to them. My box is labeled bling. These you can find a Michaels.

froggie

To chime in here...my hubby, Tortuga always tells people is real nickname is "Netboy". I guess he'd say I already get a lot of our fish! It is always fun to choose a lure setup and have it WORK consistently. I don't have a PINK rod, but my favorite kokanee lure is pink, red and green!
    Judy, I know your heading this way to the Gorge soon, but is "Netboy" going to have time to catch?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P6060001.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	81.6 KB 
ID:	7247   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P6060001_1.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	89.9 KB 
ID:	7248  

Bduck, we have a similar box of beads. And Tortuga is always trying to raid my jewelry beads for lure making. Gonna have to check out that glitter spray to refurbish some of our old worn out dodgers!