Thread: Utah Fishing Survey - Utah Fish & Game

Default Utah Fishing Survey - Utah Fish & Game

Utah fish and game is looking for your opinion. If you fish in Utah, this is a chance to get something that's been on your mind in front of them. The questions on the survey seemed a little weird but the last question is an open invitation to express thoughts.

http://wildlife.utah.gov/fisheries-surveys
    2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually, 21' North River Seahawk

I looked over the survey,but I didn't take ,as it doesn't apply to me. Just what questions seemed a little weird Dave?
    "Chance Favors A Prepared Mind"

More than one question devoted to spear fishing seemed like overkill to me. But like I said, the last question and the ability to get our thoughts in front of fish and game seemed like a good opportunity.

I got a very long and very thoughtful response e-mail from one of the F&G employees regarding my comments on the survey. While the condensed version of the response was, "Don't expect anything to change", I thought the effort was curtious.

And they responded to my comments I made as well. I was impressed that someone took the time to do that.

I talked to them personally over the phone a couple of week ago. A very good experience, professional courtesy and surprisingly they weren't trying to shorten the phone call. Anyone who meets these folks out in the field will see this type professionalism. My hats off to DNR and DWR.