Thread: kokanee lures

Default kokanee lures

i pulled out my kokanee tackle boxes today and started to get them ready for june. i get to go to colorado for the summer and catch some kokanee. i plan on trying wyoming late july and early august for some walleye. it is getting close to time for some clean fishing, that is what my wife calls fishing in colorado due to the clean water and the cleaner baits used up there.
    REDNECK. and proud of it.
    Reel Rednecks fishing team..

I'm all but ashamed that I haven't done more koke fishing already this year. I keep hoping you get that Blue Mesa figured out so that when I'm ready to make that trek you can give me all the scoop.
    2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually, 21' North River Seahawk

Hello to all sorry have been busy,my son inlaw was in a bad accident 2 months ago he just got out of the hospital.have not been to blue Mesa since late January ,maybe try to go next week they are getting big lakers now 32 down to 9 pounds.still learning the salmon fishing,hey rebel sportsman when in June will you be at blue,maybe we can get together and share ideas look forward to hearing from you.i enjoy this forum,good fishing to all

i am on my way now. it will be next week when we get there. yesterday was my grandson's birthday, so we are in dallas until tomorrow. then we will head out toward gunnison. we should get there by the 2nd. let me know where to find you and we can maybe figure out the fish. i would like to catch a nice lake trout.

I will have to work next week but will try to contact you during the week to see how your fishing is going.about the perch I have heard they are shallow around the rocks and flats just have to find them maybe elk creek.lake trout around cebolla,point east of soap creek do you have a map of the lake.

i don't have a map, but kind of know the lake. i plan on getting a map when i get up there.