Thread: Donation of Kokanee Rod Raffle/

Default Donation of Kokanee Rod Raffle/

Sorry to report I was informed by the folks in charge at Kokanee Power of Oregon there would be to much conflict with other people/ and other folks on another web-site for a donation for this Custom Pole Reel/Raffle to/and for the organization. I called all the folks that had paid for Raffle tickets there moneys were return/any other question you can been addressed to the folks at Kokanee Power of Oregon.

I don't understand how can there be conflict? it's a non profit organization! and who are they in conflict with? it's all going to a worthy cause and no one is making a profit on the rod so why would any one care. dfly

remember if the girls don't find you handsome they better find you handy

You would need to contact the folks in power that was there comments. I just thought I didn't need the stress. I don't understand either? It is what it is. I tried just couldn't make it happen.There is no failure in communication here.

Confused?? Can you elaborate on the story a little more? Not sure who was attempting to donate rods and where the conflict is coming from?
    Team Wild Child Follow us on Youtube! http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMeIbuRWhobsmMmpM4xQayQ?feature=watch