Thread: Blue Mesa

Default Blue Mesa

New to forum,has any one ice fished blue Mesa for salmon,if so could you let me know thanks for any info

Hawk eye, welcome to the forum. Unfortunately, the Colorado forum doesn't get a lot of traffic as evidenced by the dates on many of these posts. We might be looking for you to give us the scoop on Colorado koke fishing. I'm dying to try Blue Mesa for kokes but it will be a couple years before I'm in that vicinity. Please become the expert and look forward to seeing your reports.
    2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually, 21' North River Seahawk

Check out Ice Fish Colorado.Com or Sport Fish Colorado on Facebook. Robbie does real well bringing kokes in through the ice (and he drops hints regularly on what's working) If you got the extra money, it's worth hiring him to take you out. You'll learn more in a day than you might otherwise learn in a season -that and he's a great guy.

i will be at blue mesa for all of june and half of july. if you are in the area then i would be more than happy to share fishing reports with you..
    REDNECK. and proud of it.
    Reel Rednecks fishing team..

we finally made it to gunnison. i did not go out to the lake today, but i hear it is up. i will buy a license tomorrow and start fishing soon after.

We'll be waiting for your reports and btw

the pictures will be mostly of my wife. she seems to always catch the bigger fish...

Quote Originally Posted by rebelsportsman View Post
    the pictures will be mostly of my wife. she seems to always catch the bigger fish...
    And I'm sure she is a lot more photogenic (aka better looking) than you anyways.

Hey Rebelsportsman,hope you get into the salmon I have read they are about 20to30ft you can get a report by going to colorado fishing report then click on blue Mesa you might know this site already.Let us know how your fishing is going have fun and good fishing