Page 74 of 84 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576 ... LastLast
Results 1,826 to 1,850 of 2088

Thread: 2013-2016 Idaho Kokanee Fishing Reports Quick Links

I AGREE W/THAT!!!! I thought forum was to share, that doesn't mean that it will be the same conditions next time, but it's a start for someone.

Default next few days

Going to Anderson tomorrow through Wednesday - will let you know what I can find!

I want to go thurs. for the day,, would like a report on wed night if possible

Default Folks fishing this week

Good luck folks, hope to hear some good reports from y'all later this week.

Quote Originally Posted by gonefishing View Post
    Some times I wonder if conversations would be different if you were all fishing together in the same boat. I am sure that there would be better communication with lines in the water together.

Everyone has legal rights, to keep fish legally caught, to return fish to the water, to keep your fishing secrets, to brag a little, to encourage a little more, to share information and so on.

The fact that you do not know each other personally is the reason for these challenging communications. Why don't you all meet the same day up at Anderson Ranch and get to know each other. There is enough B. S. in this world so do sportsman who enjoy the same sport have to add to the pile. Just enjoy your FISHING GENTS> GOOD GREIF>
    What he said.........

Fished Sunday 6 am to 12pm, caught my limit at 15 ft near spring shores.

Does anyone here have advise for fishing Anderson Ranch? I have not had any luck there but I know others are doing well.

Kokes down 20' listening to katy perry. Pink squids 7am = 6 little kokes, orange squids wth smile blade 9am = 6 bigger kokes . Anise soaked firecorn .soo much fun
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0704.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	71.5 KB 
ID:	8658  
    team Zigzag

Default Life jacket

To the people i loaned my life jacket to. Ineed it back.i cant swim very well. Thanks
    team Zigzag

Quote Originally Posted by hooknhunter View Post
    What he said.........
    I saw a nice 10lb chinook caught today and another guy said his buddy caught a 12 pounder 2 days ago--All were caught in the lime creek area using herring . Went to Deadwood last week and caught a 7.5---5 1/4--3.5 rainbow and about 100 other cutthroat and rainbows 12-18" 20 kokes 12-16"

did ya catch any kokes just wonderin

Default June 27th Lucky Peak

Hit Lucky Peak Reservoir today with My son Hunter.

Had are best day so far fishing for Kok's

Ended the day with 10 Kokanee and one Rainbow .
    Two fish at 17" 3 at 15" and the rest 12" to 14"

We could have had our limit of 6 fish each if I didnt toss an 8" fish back to grow some more.

Fish were all caught between 15' to 25' on Radical Glow Lures behind flashers or dodgers.

It was a hot sum bitch today 100 degrees at home and it felt a lot hotter on the lake.

I left the camera at home , so I only have pics from our kitchen.

Im really digging this fishery !

Name:	DSCN0792.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	49.5 KB 
ID:	8659  

I caught 2 and lost 3--I was mainly fishing for chinook with Brads super baits. The Kokes hit the super baits at 30 and 50 ft deep--The color I used was hot pink and the seahawk--They hit both--fished 4 hrs

Herring works for some but rapalas get them every time or real big quik fish and pull them along the surface at 3mph, the Nooks like that.

what kind of rapalas! I thought the were deep on the Chinooks, learn every day

Last 3 we got were right on top, 1-5 ft they were feeding.

big thank you,, was looken for ideas, goin wed. will let you know!!!!!

Cool Thanks

Went to Arrowrock today. Caught a few nice trout but no kokes. Had boat trouble and was towed in by the nicest anonymous gentleman on the lake. Just wanted to shout out a huge THANK YOU! Idaho has some great people.

Quote Originally Posted by scottc View Post
    your father-in- law lied to ya!!!!!!!!!!
    not related to Anderson, but thought I would share. We didn't get any crappie, but we got well over a hundred perch. Good sized, too. Strait out from cottonwood, 25 feet. drop to the bottom and give it one crank up. None stop action
    22' Custom Jet boat, Blue with American Flag waving. Blue GMC draggin'

fished sunday, monday, tuesday, landed fish each day. threw some back that were not what we were looking for. best day was Tuesday we landed 16 fish. WAY FUN!!!!!!!! Funny how when people see you netting fish they start following you and cut in front of you? Or better yet they see you circling a spot and they come straight through you. Or drive right over your troll line less then 40 yards away? They try and squeeze you out? I give notice...... I will scrap paint with you and smile at you.......
    TEAM ZAG ZIG!

congrats on the perch, I fished Anderson today until heat cooked my brain, got one koke on brass ford fender and pink hoochie, and one salmon took a silver ford fender and wedding ring. can't give a definite depth.

Default slow

Fished Anderson Monday and this morning. Sorry to report that we did not even get a bite. Tried most everything in the tackle box from 15-50 feet. Did not mark many either on the fish finder. Fished from Curlew to halfway to Fall Creek.

Talked with a few other boaters and one said he fished 8 hours and caught one. The people at the hotel and the Pine store said they are hearing that it is real slow but if you do land something it is good sized.

Reservoir is pretty full at 93% (hydromet) so maybe a lot of food from run off - who knows. I will try again in a few weeks.

Fished Luckypeak today. Got 10 in the boat, got another 6 to the boat and lost them, and lost 5 or 6 more shortly after hooking them. Sizes from 10" to 16". Pretty fun day of fishing..

Default 6/23-6/24 Anderson Trip

These are the ones we got last Thursday night and Friday morning. The fish nearest the beer can went 2.6 lbs on an electronic scale.

Name:	fish.jpg 
Views:	209 
Size:	50.3 KB 
ID:	8662  

Quote Originally Posted by KokKiller95 View Post
    These are the ones we got last Thursday night and Friday morning. The fish nearest the beer can went 2.6 lbs on an electronic scale.
    Nice, I need to make a trip up

Quote Originally Posted by idaho_Grizz View Post
    Nice, I need to make a trip up
    Just got home from anderson--I fished this morning from 5:30 till 9:30 I caught 2 chinook on a prawn spinner rig 40 ft deep across from curlew and by lime creek

Page 74 of 84 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576 ... LastLast