Thread: Sacramento ISE Jan 9-12

Default Sacramento ISE Jan 9-12

Who's going? I'll be there, it's only a 700mi trip for me. Plus I get to see the grand kids. I have an interest in the new Velocity rods & reels out by Rocky Mountain Tackle & Jared Johnson. There are also other tackle vendors that won't be at the Salt Lake show.
    Last edited by Bduck; 01-07-2014 at 11:10 AM.

Looking forward to seeing folks and having my double corn dog with lots of mustard!
    2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually, 21' North River Seahawk

Not gonna make it after all...Tortuga has to work and I don't want to do the 2 hour drive myself.
    Froggie

Dave, do you really eat one of them big old 18 inch sausage corn dog things at the expo. Dude, that's a meal!
    Team:Rocky Mountain Tackle, Radical Glow, Fresh water basics, Velocity fishing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokaholic View Post
    Dave, do you really eat one of them big old 18 inch sausage corn dog things at the expo. Dude, that's a meal!
    Mark, I look small but can eat with the best of them! Checkout my smoked pork chop post.
    2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually, 21' North River Seahawk

ok, tommorow im gonna see you take that big thing on!
    Team:Rocky Mountain Tackle, Radical Glow, Fresh water basics, Velocity fishing.

Default ISE

Mark, I witnessed my son wolf one of those large corn dogs down while I ate a small one. After that settled in for an hour, we both came and rested from walking around, spending $$$$, and chowed down on a hot pastrami sandwich.

I bought 2ea Velocity combos at the show price of $160 a combo. My son bought one combo set.