Thread: colorado kokanee

Default colorado kokanee

i see noone from colorado likes to post on here. i have noticed that most of the trout fishermen in colorado do not want anyone else to catch a fish but them. i guess the kokanee fishermen are getting the same way. i will be back up there next june and will be more than willing to give out any information i have then.
    REDNECK. and proud of it.
    Reel Rednecks fishing team..

That's very sad Rebelsportsman. I've been on the Colorado fishing website and those guys seem for the most part, very helpful and informative. Have you been to that site?
    2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually, 21' North River Seahawk

over the years i have met a few guys up there that i fish with. they are very knowledgable and have taught me a lot. they mostly fish for trout and do not fish for kokanee. my wife and i like to fish for everything. i have learned a lot by just hanging around the boat ramp and talking to people there. most of the information we have picked up is from out of state people.
    by the way, that is a nice rig you have there.

im from colorado and fish for kokanee alot , i will be ice fishing for kokanee here soon , ill post some pics when i do , next year let me know when u come back to colorado , maybe we can meet up and fish for some kokes

i will be there around june 1st. we will be in gunnison for june. i will try to find you then.