Thread: American 06-01-13

Default American 06-01-13

Fished American early Saturday morning and had to work at it a bit but ended up with a limit. Fish were caught between the VA and Silcox using Pink and Pearlesent UV Hoochies behind a Pink Dick Nite and Banamama Dodgers, 36 to 40 ft on the wire, 30 pulls back with a trolling speed of 1.2 to 1.4. Fish were a bit small.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	American-06-01-13.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	18.2 KB 
ID:	6346

Mark, great seeing you again on the water. Nice

Mark,
    So you and Darren were part of the flotilla of boats on American Saturday huh!!! Got a text from Darren Saturday morning around 7:30AM it says, "Joe there's 25 boats out here this morning!" I reply back, "There's only 4 boats out here on Summit!" I almost didn't have the heart to tell him, but I text him back at 7:52AM "RSM and I are "limited out" and heading back to the launch, then headed to Jack in the Box for breakfast!!!
    Glad to see you got into them!!!
    Winterun

All koke limit form American is good.

Joe, Awesome job a Summitt!!! As for American, fortunatley I was coming off the water before most of the crowd hit. You think American was bad you should have seen Clear Sunday. I was the second boat on the water when I launched at 5:30. When I came off the water at between 7:00 and 7:30, vehicles were already into the overflow area.
    Darren, Great seeing you an your son on the water!