Been here for about 8years and finally got all rigged up in a 10ft V Gamefisher. Going to buy a downrigger this weekend but i have got the Kokanee itch now as well! Besides floating the rivers (which gets expensive) for steelhead and the occasional pink run on the odd years i think these are the fish i will be targeting! I have lake property at Lake Cushman and went last weekend and limited very easy with the bite in the top 10ft of water right in the middle of the lake. Also went out to Lake Kokanee and actually caught a kokanee which Tacoma Power documented and informed me the only way they could have gotten there is through the Cushman turbine as fry. She was carrying eggs so they are spawning. Hoping to find good information to landing the bigger ones and sharing information between the people here! Fish on! :) Currently reside in the Federal Way area and will be looking for some short drives to dump my boat in. I throw it ontop of my suburban so i don't need ramp access as i have wheels and whatnot.