Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Annual KFF day at Yale. Yeah, about that...

Lightbulb Annual KFF day at Yale. Yeah, about that...

Hi everyone,
    I've been getting several requests and inquiries about our annual KFF day at Yale. I'm so proud to have started this tradition and feel it is one thing that sets our group of members apart from other web sites and forums. As for this year's event... I'm trying to find a weekend/day that may work.

As some of you know I have been working at earning my credentials to become a school administrator/principal while also updating my counseling certification. Thankfully both of those programs finished on Monday, May 6, and now in the midst of searching for a promotion I have about two months before we welcome our third child to the family.

To help with the potential of a gathering, who is interested? How much advance planning time would you need? (We may end up with a "hey let's meet next Saturday at".......situation.

-Mack
    Take a kid fishing make some reel memories!

I plan on being there. Depends on timing. A good time for all.

As long as there are no prior commitments on the day that is picked we will be there. I don't have a whole lot of free time but I will do what I can to help just let me know. I know of 3 other "fishing" conflicts..... Kokanee Power Oregon derbies June 8-9, July 13-14, August 17-18.
    Last edited by Mudinchev; 05-08-2013 at 11:06 PM.
    Team Wild Child Follow us on Youtube! http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMeIbuRWhobsmMmpM4xQayQ?feature=watch

Chief and will be there.just set a date. I am pretty open.
    Last edited by yimmee; 05-10-2013 at 09:23 AM. Reason: I graduated from camas high

I'm in depending on the date....
    When you hear hoof beats, think horses, not zebras...

I hope more people will jump on the band wagon. A good time was had by all last year. What does it take to get more families involved ? Mack- If you need something, let me know.

I'll try, let me know the date. Hopefully the weather will be better than last year.

Hey Mack......Just a thought, with every one's schedule seeming "extra crazy", to take a little pressure off you should we fight amongst our self's to try to come up with a date? Don't get me wrong, I think having you organize it is the best choice (your pretty good at it ), but with a new little one on the way for you, I'm sure we could fumble our way threw it.
    Team Wild Child Follow us on Youtube! http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMeIbuRWhobsmMmpM4xQayQ?feature=watch

MacK

I'll be there & help all I can but the schedual is getting full, The derby at Wickiup is the 8th. So how about either the the 15th or 22nd of June?

Thanks, Kokonuts
    Where Ever I Go
    There I Am

Just put a date out there and I will try to make it.

I have wanted to make this event ever since it started but there has always been some type of conflict. If the day fits.......we will be there.
    David
    A recent study has proved that women that carry a little extra weight have a much longer life expectancy than the men that point it out....

June 22nd works for me. I'd be in for that weekend.

Count me in.

I'll check the calendar for the 22nd. I know that the 15th is a no-go for me.

22nd would work for me as well.

Is it the 22nd of June?

Updated from my end. Good news... I got a job as a assistant principal and don't have to move. Bad news... The weekend of the 22nd I' headed out of town now for a three day conference. I hope you are still able to get together, and I've been in contact with a few Koke connections about our 2014 gathering already.

Anyone Willing to step up to help this happen? Looks like we have enough people interested to do it.As for myself. I'll be at the lake on that date if it happens or not.
    Most of the work is done. People know the date. I hate for this to go the same way as the incorporation. It ended with a wimper about a year ago. ( Washington Kokanee Power )
    Last edited by lowe1648mt; 06-11-2013 at 02:23 PM.

Looks like June 22 is out for me as well.....

I was wandering if a weekend in July would work better for everyone since this is looking like some of the people aren't gonna be able to make it. It would be nice if everyone could participate.

I'd like this to happen. Yes I'd be there for sure if we're home that weekend. The end of the month is open for me.

The only open weekend in July would be the 20th for me.....The problem I see brewing here is you/we will never come up with a date that will work for every one, some one just needs to take the reigns and say XX/XX this is when it is be there if you can.

Unhappy ?????????

So is this a dead deal this year?

OK.....How about August ? Vote for one! Voting closed Tue. July 27th.

Sat. the 3rd.------10th------17th ------24th.------31st.

I will vote for the 10th.

Kokonuts

Must be those little Magic Pills......
    Last edited by Kokonuts; 07-03-2013 at 04:26 PM.
    Where Ever I Go
    There I Am

Aug 24th is O.K. Forgot to change my calendar.
    Last edited by lowe1648mt; 07-03-2013 at 08:57 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast