Thread: Multi deer/elk hunting

Default Multi deer/elk hunting

Got drawn yesterday! So looks like i need to pick up a cheap bow to use and start practicing with. I got the muzzy time to get in shape with it. Time to head to the range for a day or so with the rifle. Im excited my wife cant wait for the freezer to get some more meat. i told her was contemplating not hunting this fall due to school schedule but my wife wouldn't have it. Have i said what a good one i got!

I guess since i have to buy multi tag and then you have to buy another big game tag i suppose ill do muzzy elk. Never hunted elk, this year so going to try and stay close so i can spend a bunch of time in the woods before and during the season. Plus if i hunt locally its a 3pt min or antlerless. I have read some books on them but need to do a bunch of research. Any advice?

I live in the puyallup area and am gonna try and keep to either any deer or any buck or anyway i can to get antlerless. so if you have any advice on where to look or anything please shoot me a pm. Im not looking for your honey hole but some advice. G

Im one of those hunters that could care less about trophies but more about meat. Oh and did i also say that she started complaint i haven't been fishing enough since our fish self is getting low. Man so much upkeep. I hope i havnt set my bar to high and i probably have, i would love to tag out on both but the odds of that happening are low but would be so great!

we did not get drawn for anything in new mexico. it is a good thing that the season in texas is from oct. to jan. or i would be sad for not getting to hunt enough. how hard is it for non-residents to get drawn in your area.
    REDNECK. and proud of it.
    Reel Rednecks fishing team..

Most of our areas are over the counter. Its all the extra stuff that gets tuff and the elk tags can get real hard to draw it seems. I am however no real expert.