Thread: E Canyon

Default E Canyon

I took a ride with the wife to EC to check on the water level. Its below the ramp with a single path of tire ruts in the mud. There was a couple of small boats on the lake. Trailers were getting high centered while using the ramp. This is one of my favorite spring & fall fishing lakes but I'm not going to chance launching in the mud. Its has been a very long hot summer this year and demand for water has taken its toll on all the reservoirs. I have never seen the lake this low before.

Let's all hope for a GREAT ski season this winter so all the fish can get a drink! Easct Canyon is not the only place that's low because they're all suffering this year. Several motorheads running aground on Pineview damaging their boats motors and especially props. I guess it all comes out in the end because it's great for prop repair and new purchases.

Rog, looks like you'll have to do Bear Lake to get your fishing fix - no easy trip up the canyon on the last minute urge. Maybe the weather predicted for this week will set them off. If so, SmokeOTW, you my be right ion the middle of it some prime fishing as they sure have been off until now.