Thread: Nantahala 2012 # 3

Default Nantahala 2012 # 3

Awesome day on the lake Saturday with my daughter and son-in-law.Great weather ,boat ran great ,used some new gear,and saw a bald eagle.The fishing was not too good three strikes and one 8" koke to the boat.Marked very few fish and none where we cleaned house three weeks ago. Had a few come up to checkout our gear then drift away. When it's tough it's tough.

Default Elusive Nantahala Kokes

Mark

We have to tell those Nantahala kokes to leave us a fowarding address or we are not going to fish for them anymore!

Ron
    "There's no losing in fishing. You either catch or you learn."

The troll bite has slowed up north here also.

I saw you picking up lines near the ramp but I was still fishing. Almost had a chance to say hello. I am starting to catch more steelhead and less kokes. went out this morning, all of the fish were in the main basin but difficult to make bite. I think it is the tackle manufactures fault. They make this happen so you buy more stuff. Waiting for my package from Californina right now.

By the way, go to Bryant Bait & Tackle and look at the walleye on the Braggin board. Right in our fishin hole.

I hear you 1big that new tackle looks great ,shame it doesn't ever work like we think it will.