Thread: Login???

Default Login???

Okay, so you made some changes. Looking good by the way. But here's the rub; I can't figure out how to stay logged in. I have to login each day when I go through my daily viewing process - not good. Anybody figured out which settings will keep me automatically logged in every time I open the forum?

Bob Hicks, from Utah - I’m 80 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.

When you login, make sure you check the 'Remember Me' checkbox just below the 'user name' field. This will keep you logged in.

Thanks. I guess I should have seen that, but I was looking for something like that in the blue box that the username and password entry boxes reside in. Your checkbox and the 'Remeber me' are located OUTSIDE that blue box and they did not register with me as being there - in other words, I didn't actually see them until you mentioned to me that they were there. Which is probably just my old age acting up, but you might want to consider actually including them in the blue box with the username and password boxes.

Bob Hicks, from Utah - I’m 80 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.