Thread: late Gorge report for 7/21

Default late Gorge report for 7/21

Went up to the lake with a old buddy that I grew up with, it has been around five or six years sinse or last trip.

We started up at Breeze and within a few minutes we were in them, the fish were the biggest I have seen this year, and the nunbers were unreal. The best lures for us were RMT super squids in pearl and glow pink behind a 5.5 fusion dodger at 60ft.

We also spent some time on the lakers and all I can say that was the toughest fishing I have seen, spent lots of hours for not so many fish.

All in all it was a great trip our biggest koke was 5lbs and the biggest mack was 31lbs. allready looking forward to the next trip.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100E0483.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	94.3 KB 
ID:	4055   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100E0482.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	93.4 KB 
ID:	4056  

Where is breeze at. We are heading up on wednesday. We were planning on fishing out of Anvil, but after reading the last couple of reports maybe we should think about Buckboard.

Drop in at BB, head South down lake, look for the flotilla of boats between BB and Holmes crossing. You can't miss it
    Team:Rocky Mountain Tackle, Radical Glow, Fresh water basics, Velocity fishing.

I would go to Buckboard find the boats and start fishing, we marked lots of fish at 45ft. but we were running 60ft in hopes of bigger fish, it seemed to work.

Thanks for the info. I will be there sometime on wednesday and will be there till friday. Friday we are headed to strawberry to do a little fishing before saturdays DAV event. I will be in a Tracker with my wife and dogs, Stop by and check in on us if anyone is in the neighborhood.

Quote Originally Posted by jekern1015 View Post
    Thanks for the info. I will be there sometime on wednesday and will be there till friday. Friday we are headed to strawberry to do a little fishing before saturdays DAV event. I will be in a Tracker with my wife and dogs, Stop by and check in on us if anyone is in the neighborhood.
    I'm working out a plan to be there about Wed for the day only unfortunately. I have to be back for a appt on Thurs. If I can work it in my plans, I'll go up late Tues and snooze in the boat a few hours. I'll be monitoring ch16.